New York
New York
212-643-8811 ext. 327 121 West 36th Street #201 New York, NY 10018

How to File an Insurance Complaint

Department of Financial Services (DFS) complaints can be filed by accessing the onlineĀ Consumer Complaint Application

Department of Health (DOH) Medicaid Managed Care complaints can be sent to:

NYS Department of Health
Bureau of Managed Care
Certification and Surveillance Complaint Unit
Room 2019
Corning Tower ESP
Albany, NY 12237-0430